Over 100 years of Hypnosis-Experience!
Learn the best OMNI Tools from professionals. Simple and compact.
Jerry Kein – Founder of OMNI Hypnosis Training Center
OMNI – Since 1979 a reference in the World of Hypnosis
In 1979, when Gerald F. Kein founded the OMNI Hypnosis Training Center in Florida, USA, he did not know that he would sustainably change the world of hypnosis. As a 13-year old he already learnt directly from Dave Elman, the probably most significant hypnotist of the 20th century. But no one could possibly know that his name would one day stand for cause-oriented, revealing hypnosis education and hypnotherapy in Europe, Asia, South America and even in Africa.
OMNI and Gerald (Jerry) Kein have since 1979 been a symbol for effective, efficient and sustainable hypnosis methods and techniques which are taught in over 20 different locations across the world. Often copied but never really reached: increasingly more people discover this easy and applicable technique for their practice or as a therapy to solve personal issues and tackle personal challenges.
It was Jerry Kein who not only refined and complemented the methods of Dave Elman but actually kept them alive through the 70s, 80s and early 90s. Afterwards the name Dave Elman became widely known and OMNI maintained the core of his teachings. However Jerry Kein further ingeniously refined and structured them so that they can be used in processes. Thus the quality of hypnosis could be increased significantly. As a result much less is left to chance or to the skill of the user.
In 2012 this process was even further refined by Hansruedi Wipf and it was certified according to ISO 9001 as the worldwide first hypnosis process ever in March 2015.
OMNI stands for solid hypnotherapy
No matter where in the world you take part in an OMNI training, you get the same learning contents of highest quality. Each trainer has his/her own style but we are united by a joint identification with OMNI as brand and its philosophy.
We do not only label it „hypnosis“, but it also contains „hypnosis“. Within 7 days of intense work we introduce even complete novices into the advanced techniques and convince established hypnosis experts that our training program provides many valuable aspects for them taking their therapeutic skills to the next level. Countless experienced hypnotherapists and even hypnosis trainer confirm that they have been imparted so much practical knowledge and expertise in a very compact and structured way.
OMNI stands for „easy to learn and apply”. We are convinced that hypnosis and therapy are vital. That is thanks to Dave Elman and Jerry Kein. If hypnosis is presented as something elite and complicated that can only be acquired through long studies, it impedes the progress and acceptance of hypnosis. Hypnotizing is easy. Do not accept anything else. Our students learn how to hypnotize on the first day and in the course of the one training week they turn into confident hypnotists. We educate them in the application of OMNI therapies which are also easy to learn. Shortly after the training, OMNI hypnotherapists quickly convince through motivated, confident and sensitive work with clients.
Numerous advantages make OMNI your first choice
- 7 days of intensive training – directly afterwards you can successfully apply everything you learnt
- ISO 9001 approved and certified training
- OMNI-Finder – after the training your potential clients will find you here
- NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists) and NBHEC certificates included
- Meets the requirements of many further educations such as EMR/RME (Empirical Medicine Register) in Switzerland
- Worldwide network – you have access to the knowledge and experience of thousands of hypnotists
- Exchange – we maintain exclusive online platforms for everyday exchanges and valuable networking
- Repeating the training – you can repeat the whole week or single days at any location in the world to reasonable conditions
- Special conditions – OMNIs enjoy special conditions and priorities with respect to certain advanced trainings, events or products
- First and so far only hypnosis training in the world certified in accordance with the strict criteria of SQS ISO 9001
- On the market since 1979 – established, approved, respected and with a clear and secured order of succession for the future
- Videos – over 120 technical videos & articles (Engl.) by and with Jerry Kein and Hansruedi Wipf are available to deepen or refresh the knowledge or as download
- Documents – training documents for OMNI students are complete, detailed and a valuable resource
- Part of the original – often copied, but never reached – OMNI is more than a training. It is a family, a philosophy, an attitude and for many it is often the gratification to be able to help people in an astounding way, to be involved and part of the team. The decision to become and remain part of the worldwide OMNI community is of course optional. Many like to do it due to the commonly friendly, positive and constructive exchange. We actively put this into practice. We offer a “home” and those who like to, are always welcome.
- Tradition – we continue to live in accordance to the philosophy “everything is possible within one session” by Dave Elman and Jerry Kein and further build on that. We are proud of our hypnosis – DNA are also open for new developments and insights.
- HypnoScience – we like to test the limits with our trainers and students and enjoy to help with the further development of hypnosis.
- References – we offer very valuable references
- “Excellence in hypnosis” is our daily slogan. We live in compliance with that day-today and our clients feel that.
- Business ethics & transparency – we are convinced that on the long term only those survive who do genuine work, do not take shortcuts, set themselves and their staff members high moral and ethical standards which they strongly believe in. That is what the overall global OMNI trainings crew stands for. We have ourselves measured accordingly by our clients and partners.