Education and qualifications
- 2019 HypnoCell® with Eric Walker
- 2016 Hypnotic Relationship Enhanced and Intimacy with Todd Stevens
- 2015 Ultra-Depth® Hypnosis with James Ramey
- 2014 Advanced Regression and Parts Therapy with Roy Hunter @ HPTI
- 2012 OMNI Hypnosis Certification Instructor Training with Gerald Kein and Hansruedi Wipf @ OMNI Hypnosis Training Center of Deland, Florida
- 2011 The Last Lecture with Mark Cunningham @Las Vegas, NV
- 2011 Virtual Gastric Band with Sheila Granger
- 2011 OMNI Hypnosis Certification Training with Geral Kein @ Omni Hypnosis Training Center of Deland, Florida
- 20 years, Retired U.S. Army Master Sergeant – Communications – 9 Years as Instructor
- Grew up in Indiana, USA
I decided to become a hypnotist upon seeing my wife healed of a depression she had for over 15 years. It was a single hypnosis session using “regression to cause” that ended her depression episodes forever. I chose to make Hypnotist my next career that very day. I graduated from OMNI in April 2011 and started seeing clients part-time in July, and by August 2013 I opened a hypnosis practice. I became an OMNI Hypnosis Certification Instructor in November 2012.
I work to teach you the fundamentals of hypnosis, managing trance, and how to make powerful direct suggestions that help clients create change within themselves. I teach Regression to Cause (R2C) to find the underlying problem and focus on healing any past trauma.
Becoming a hypnotist is the most rewarding job I have ever had. It not only helps your clients but expands your knowledge of how the mind works, so you can better understand yourself.