“Hypnosis is literally in my blood.”
– Ayla Oostrom
A Legacy of Transformation: From Hypnotic Roots to Global Outreach
Embarking on a Journey of Discovery, Education, and Empowerment with OMNI Hypnosis
Hypnosis is literally in my blood. In 2018 I took the OMNI training with my own mother who had been working with hypnosis for years. My intention of taking the course came from a deeper interest in the work my mother had been doing. It turned out to be a turning point in my own life.
In 2018 I started my own practice called School of Joy, where I work with both children and adults. Since I grew up with hypnosis, I realized very soon that everything my mother was teaching to her students I could explain with ease. Therefore in 2019 I took the trainer course with Hansruedi Wipf and since then I teach the OMNI curriculum in the Netherlands.
When I was younger my mother hypnotized me a couple of times and I never believed I was hypnotized. I was looking for something special that didn’t happen. And it took me ten years and a professional hypnosis training to understand all these years later that in fact I was hypnotized.
Like no other I know how deep misconception about hypnosis can run within people and I enjoy educating people about what hypnosis really is. Hypnosis is something that is a part of your life whether you are aware of it or nut. But with awareness comes empowerment and that is what I enjoy teaching my students.
In 2024 I will start as an international trainer with two upcoming trainings in the US. I feel at home with OMNI because of the international character. As a child I grew up in Africa. When I was a student I spend some months in India and I have friends all around the world. OMNI feeds my interest for different cultures and perspectives.
With OMNI, you not only learn a very solid, proven method that can positively impact the lives of many people. You also become part of an international community, with colleagues around the world. Are you ready to change your life and be part of this vibrant community?
I look forward to meeting you in one of my trainings.
- 2023: Training in Aromatherapy and Hypnosis with Ina Oostrom and Joanne Klein-Woltering
- 2022-2023: Professional Training in Basic Medical Knowledge and Fundamental Psychological Knowledge at Energieschool
- 2021: HypnoSlim® with Annemiek Kruse
- 2019: OMNI Designated Certification Instructor
- 2019: HypnoKids® with Barbara Scholl
- 2019: OMNI Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Course with Hansruedi Wipf
- 2019: HypnoCell® with Erich Walker
- 2018-2019: Train the Trainer in Non-Violent Communication with Ai-opener
- 2018: OMNI Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Course
- 2016-2019: Diverse Courses in Non-Violent Communication at Connecting2life
- 2013-2015: Bachelor’s Degree in Education at InHolland
- 2011-2012: Master of Science in Political Communication at the University of Amsterdam
- 2006-2011: Bachelor of Communication at the University of Amsterdam
In 2018 Ayla delved into the world of hypnosis through OMNI training, marking a personal turning point. She founded the School of Joy, utilizing her inherent knowledge of hypnosis. By 2019, Ayla began teaching the OMNI curriculum in the Netherlands.
As a hypnotherapist, she uses the technique to guide clients towards desired changes. By accessing the subconscious, Ayla addresses emotions and beliefs from childhood, helping clients take control and make informed decisions. Her approach is personalized to each individual’s needs.